Prof. Dr. P. M. Jaleel foundation for education and research
The meeting was in the remembrance of Prof. Dr. P. M. Jaleel. Many students, colleagues, etc. came to share their memory with professor. This meeting was lively.
30/1/2023 "Life is really Simple, but we insist on making it complicated." Today I reached the school at 9:00 AM. I signed my attendance and I was prepared for taking class. Today I had class On 3rd period in 8c at 11.10 AM. I entered the class and discussed about Insitu Conservations - Wild life Sanctuary, National parks & Community reserves. 7th period I got class in 8c. I discussed about the remaining Portions insitu Conservation. After that in 8th period I have class in 8E.Today we start a new chapter For the Continuity of Generations about different types of Reproduction. - Binary fession, Budding and spore formation. The students Got a clear idea about different types of asexual reproduction. After school time, I signed my attendance register and returned.